All ElasTech® lanyards feature abrasion and UV resistant tubular polyester webbing and a full-length internal energy absorber allowing it to maintain its low-profile and flexible design. Coupled with a high-modulus internal elastic, each leg will expand and contract from 4-1/2 ft to 6 ft with the user's movement and help to reduce snagging and tripping hazards. All lanyards include forged alloy steel or aluminum alloy harness and anchorage connectors (except where noted for choke-loop harness attachments).
- Elastic leg construction provides variable working length from 4-1/2 ft to 6 ft and helps reduce tripping hazards
- High-modulus internal elastic effortlessly expands and contracts with user's movement and retains its elasticity longer than woven materials
- Full-length internal energy absorber delivers flexible low-profile user comfort compared to traditional pack-style lanyards
- Durable tubular polyester webbing throughout resists abrasion and UV degradation
- Includes alloy steel snap hooks for harness and anchorage connections
- Complies with ANSI Z359.13-2013