DuraTech® Personal Leading Edge SRLs are uniquely designed for applications where sharp and abrasive leading edges commonly present additional fall hazards beyond typical at-height concerns. Lifelines deliver cutting edge performance and unrivaled results through sensible design and precision engineering resulting in greater user versatility and productivity.
- Proprietary aluminum alloy dorsal connector provides simplified push button attachment
- Exclusive energy absorber design with nylon fused EVA cover limits user back discomfort
- Constant-force main spring produces smooth lifeline payout and retraction
- Calibrated pawl locking system delivers ideal walking speed without nuisance lock-up
- Lightweight and impact resistant nylon polymer housing provides greater durability
- Versatile anchorage range from overhead up to 5 ft below user's dorsal D-ring
- 3/16 in Galvanized steel cable lifeline with plated alloy steel snap hook