Tough enough for ironworkers, the FT-Iron full body harness brings durability and comfort to any trade. Get greater comfort, flexibility and longevity in one rugged harness. All day comfort, all day strength, all within reach.
- New ergonomic lateral leg straps and construction greatly improve comfort and mobility. No more disconnecting leg straps when not in use.
- Reinforced sub-pelvic strap features durable wear pad for extended product service life
- New ArrowGrip dorsal D-ring plate minimizes slippage for maximum comfort and minimal adjustment throughout the day
- Features integral tri-layer padded shoulder yoke to provide breathable user comfort
- Updated SRL connection point allows for fast, hassle-free attachment of all types of single and twin SRLs
- Durable lanyard keeper design improves versatility and reusability while maintaining ANSI compliance
- Quick-connect chest buckle features visual indicator showing positive connection
- Tongue buckle legs are uniquely equipped with 9 grommeted adjustment positions for a wider range of fit
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014