PeakWorks® vertical cable ladder systems are designed for hands-free movement and 100% protection. The system consists of a top and bottom bracket and a cable that is attached to these brackets at both ends. The cable grab connects the worker to the system and provides a hands-free climb without ever having to manipulate the cable grab. For longer systems, PeakWorks® provides intermediate brackets to minimize the vibration of the system.
- Systems come in standard lengths of 30 ft, 50', 100 ft and 200 ft which are in stock and can be customized for exact requirements
- Fewer parts allow for simple installation and inspection
- Pre-swaged cable termination; 7x19 high-strength galvanized 3/8 in steel cable provides simple and easy installation and low maintenance
- System designed for ladder rung installation only; contact SureWerx for climb extension and removable extension options coming soon
- Designed working load is 310 lb