Safety harnesses for climbing have one D-ring on the upper back and one D-ring on the chest. The chest D-ring allows the harness to be used with a ladder-climbing system to provide fall protection if the wearer slips while climbing or descending a ladder or tall structure. The back D-ring attaches to a self-retracting lifeline or shock-absorbing lanyard that connects to a secure anchor point. Safety harnesses for climbing are often used by wind energy workers.
- The patent-pending RaceFLEX buckle allows for a close comfortable full body harness fit - eliminating he need for a bulky chest strap
- Shoulder padding responds to your movement to conform to your body, eliminating pressure points and chafing
- Shoulder padding can be removed for cleaning, extending the life of the harness
- Athletic cut that contours to the body and allows for increased upper torso mobility
- Pull-down adjustment allows for quick and easy harness adjustment that ensures a proper fit that lasts throughout the work day
- Dedicated attachment point for Personal Fall Limiters allows quick and easy attachment and allows your back D-Ring to remain free for other use
- 4 lanyard keepers - including 2 at the waist, increase comfort and reduce chaffing by keeping lanyards away from your under arms