Pass-Thru anchor sling is constructed using heavy-duty 1-3/4 polyester webbing sewn on to a 3 wear pad. Uses on standard D-ring for connection to deceleration device and one large D-ring for pass-through/wrap around cinching.
- Features 1-3/4 in load-bearing web with 3 in wide full-length wear pad for abrasion resistance
- Appropriately sized alloy steel D-rings provide simple pass-through choke-on installation
- May be passed-through multiple times to shorten length
- Smaller D-ring facilitates connection point for SRLs and lanyards
- Each D-ring termination features three individual 2 in box-stitches for longer life