Concrete Embed Anchor with D-ring Connection
- Pour-in-place installation for attachment to embedded rebar
- Features dual-layer jacketed web for abrasion resistance and plated alloy steel D-ring.
- For loop-over or choke-on installation to rebar during concrete pour
- Remove and dispose after temporary use in cured concrete
- Meets OSHA 1926.502 regulations
- WebbingPolyester; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- D-ringPlated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength
- Static Strength5,000 lb min.
- ANSI User Capacity130 to 310 lb max.
- OSHA User Capacity130 to 425 lb max.
Declaration of Conformity