Stanleys vibratory plate mounted compactors are designed for extreme-duty applications and built to deliver maximum vibratory force.
- Stanley mounted compactors provide a high level of centrifugal force ranging from 3,400 to 22,000 lb
- These units have more compaction force than a walk-behind plate compactor which eliminates the need for a person working down in the trench simplifying ease-of-use and operator comfort
- Enhanced valve block cover provides additional protection from accidental mishaps
- Hydraulic hoses are protected with a nylon sleeve cover and precisely routed near the frame to minimize movement and interference while on the job-site
- Flat top models offer compatibility with many different mounting configurations to simplify your connection at the carrier
- Each compactor has four heavy duty, industrial grade shock mounts that distribute vibration evenly. This delivers consistent force to improve the operator's efficiency and work quality