FallTech 7440 Concrete | Temporary Wedge Anchor
- Reusable ¾” multi-directional temporary anchor.
- High-strength steel and aluminum construction rated for supporting a load of 5,000 lb.
- Designed for use in fully cured concrete with a minimum compression strength of 3,000 PSI.
- Rated for up to a 310 lbs. worker ANSI / 425 lbs. OSHA.
- Complies with ANSI Z359.1-2007 and OSHA 1910.66 and 1926.502.
- Unique engineered solution designed for use in cured, existing concrete.
- Easily installed with simple tools.
- Can be relocated and used repeatedly.
- Ideally suited for construction and maintenance
- Meets the requirements of OSHA 1926 and ANSI Z359.
- Thimble: 7 x 19 wire rope with poly cover
- Constituent: 7 x 19 wire rope
- Wedge: Aluminum Alloy
- Tensile Strength: Min. 5,000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 425 lb
OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
ANSI: A10.32-2004, Z359.1-2007
- Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use.
- Inspect before each use.
- Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wea